Estate Jewelry Rings From Around the Globe
Clients who want unique rings appreciate having the ability to look through authentic estate jewelry rings procured from sources around the globe by our experts and gemologists. Each estate ring that becomes part of our exclusive Dover Jewelry collection offers you the priceless opportunity to find an unusual, singular piece to add to your wardrobe.
If you are seeking a ring for a special occasion or you want to indulge in a luxury ring that exhibits character, flair and elegance, you will enjoy browsing through the antique estate rings we offer online.
How Estate Jewelry Is Categorized
All Dover Jewelry estate rings, brooches, necklaces and other wearable pieces have come from either an estate, or were previously owned and acquired by us through a private sale. Every estate ring is truly unique for several reasons:
- Personality. Estate rings reflect the personal tastes of their original owners, as well as the time period during which they were produced. This gives them a flair that stands out among more contemporary rings.
- Authenticity. When you begin to amass a personal collection of estate vintage rings, gold rings and pearl rings, you’ll start to see the differences in the motifs used during popular jewelry designing periods. You may also be surprised to learn that your estate ring comes from a widely-heralded jewelry house, such as Tiffany and Co.
- Precision. Estate rings represent a bygone era of jewelry creation that can be much different from what we see today. Consequently, estate rings produced by jewelry houses during the Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian and Art Deco periods will have a construction and assembly that adds to their charm, sophistication and luxuriousness.
- Originality. Because estate rings are gathered from the estates or collections of people and families worldwide, they may be complete originals. They may also be one-of-a-kind antique rings, making them even more priceless to you as a jewelry aficionado.
- Historical Relevance. Are you looking for estate jewelry rings from a specific time period or place on the map because of historical relevance or attachment to your family lineage? Dover Jewelry would be happy to help you learn more about each ring so you can bring the right ones into your own family and turn them into beloved heirlooms.
As you become familiar with Dover Jewelry’s extensive collection of dynamic estate rings, you will gain a better understanding of which pieces are most suitable matches for your taste. There is little doubt that you will discover the perfect antique ring when you work with us.
Dover Jewelry Buys and Sells Antique and Vintage Estate Rings
You can become a Dover Jewelry estate ring client by buying from our vast, trusted collection of antique pearl rings, unique estate gold rings and other estate rings or by selling a private collection of authentic vintage jewelry. Our knowledgeable team is ready to evaluate, appraise and purchase estate jewelry. Call our experts at 1-877-777-6111 to set up an appointment to review your items at our Miami, FL, showroom.